- Provide administrative support, quotation preparation, coordination, purchasing, and inventory and follow up procedures etc.
- Manage and oversee the processing of purchase orders and payment to suppliers
- Obtain, update and renew all necessary Licenses related to the new/existing stores in a timely manner
- Assist to liaise and coordinate with internal and external parties to ensure the work progress is completed on time and within budget
- Perform AutoCAD drawings as and when required for the layout of the new/existing stores and offices by understanding and proposing new ideas based on the concept
- Assist with handling incoming calls and enquiries
- Ensure maintenance of proper record and filing system
- Attend to repair and maintenance request from store
- Survey, study and provide report of the potential sites
- Assist the Manager with managing the tenant as well as the new tenant leasing activities
- Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the Manager
- Degree or Diploma in Architecture, Interior Design, Civil Engineering or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience in hypermarket/supermarket or retail industry
- Proficient in AutoCAD and MS Office
- Able to work independently and exercise flexibility in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Must be able to speak, read & write Malay and English. Japanese will be optional but advantageous.